Class of 2012 College Decisions and Alumni Update
Congratulations! With joy and relief, students made their final college decisions. Journeys School seniors enrolled in the following schools:
• Willamette University
• University of Wyoming (2)
• University of Rochester
• Lewis and Clark University
• University of Denver
• Western Washington University
• Carleton College
Journeys School Alumni
We are extremely proud of the impact that our alumni are making in their colleges, workplaces, communities, and around the world. Please contact Heather Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you are doing! Here are a few updates:
• Chalese Carlson (’06) will graduate from College of the Atlantic with a BA in Human Ecology. Her senior thesis is entitled Open Spaces: Aligning Aesthetics with Landscape and Ecology.
• Thinley Wangchuk (’09) will graduate from Mount Holyoke College with a BA in Architectural Engineering. She recently completed a semester abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark.
• This fall, Brad Poore (’06) will begin a Ph.D. program in Pathobiology at Johns Hopkins Medical School. He is completing a Teaching Assistantship in Human Anatomy at Montana State University, Bozeman.
• This fall, Kyle Krater (’03) will begin an MBA in International Business and Non-Profit Management at the Schulich School of Business at York University in Canada. He is leaving a position at the Nelson A. Rockefeller Center for Public Policy and Social Sciences at Dartmouth. He also co-founded a non-profit named Developing Education and started the travel website Le Nouveau Monde. Prior to the start of his MBA program he will intern at development think-tank Fundación Chile, which is located in Santiago.
• Kristine Quint (’10), a sophomore Literature and Creative Writing major at the University of Montana in the The Davidson Honors College, won a Jane Buttrey Memorial Scholarship which was awarded to nine outstanding Juniors who demonstrate both academic excellence and financial need.
Your comment must be approved before it will be added.