Wildlife Expeditions - Seasonal Biologist (Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks)
Organization: Wildlife Expeditions of Teton Science Schools
Location: Jackson, Wyoming
Application Deadline: February 1, 2013
Duration: April 29, 2013-September 30, 2013
Job Type: Seasonal
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Outdoor Educators needed April 29, 2013-September 30, 2013, for leading safari-style wildlife viewing, ecology and natural history interpretation programs. These positions will occur in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude and enthusiasm for teaching adults and children. High level of customer service is imperative. Wildlife Expeditions of Teton Science Schools, is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Wildlife Expeditions is one of seven program areas of Teton Science Schools focused on high quality natural history interpretation. Pay Range: $1600-2000/month.
• B.S. in Wildlife Biology, Ecology or equivalent, excellent communicator and previous teaching experience.
• Candidates must possess a valid minimum of Wilderness First Responder (WFR), Adult, Child and Infant CPR.
• Candidates must be able to pass a Wyoming Department of Transportation Medical Exam.
• Position requires weekend and holiday work.
• Candidates must be available for the entire duration of the job.
• Teton Science Schools is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment background check, pre-employment drug screening and clean driving record.
• Valid driver’s license with no DUI in the last 3 years and no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
Benefits: Potential low-cost employee housing (no pets, no firearms).
Click here to apply online.