Winter Wolves of Yellowstone Expedition
These seven-day tours are the premier wolf viewing safaris in the Rockies and Yellowstone. In the Lamar Valley our trained biologists know where to see wolves, elk, bison, moose and other wildlife. No other expedition offers the opportunity to see more of Yellowstone's large mammals. This trip immerses you in an astounding landscape with the highest concentration of wildlife in the lower 48 states. Book a wolf safari now to secure a reservation.
Teton Science Schools' Wildlife Expeditions presents wildlife education at its best. We design our trips to maximize your wildlife experiences while minimizing environmental impact. Our small groups travel in customized safari-style vehicles. We stay in hotels and enjoy restaurant dining, ensuring a fun and rewarding vacation for the entire family.
Dates Offered: 2017 Winter Wolves Expeditions are fully booked. 2018 expedition dates can be arranged on a custom basis.
Call 877.404.6626 to book this expedition
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable naturalist with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- Our comfortable, customized, safari-style vehicles with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation no matter your seat
- Hands-on use of professional field guidebooks, antlers, horns, skins and skulls. Kid's guidebooks also available
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife. Lunch is included on all full day expeditions. A picnic style lunch June through September, and a restaurant style lunch October through May.
- All lodging, meals, National Park Entrance fees and additional services described in itinerary
- A souvenir water bottle
- A complimentary pick-up at your hotel located in the town of Jackson or Teton Village or at the Home Ranch Parking lot (corner of N. Cache and E. Gill) near the town square in Jackson, WY. PLEASE NOTE: Pickup is not available for lodging arrangements in Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park or other points north of Jackson unless you are booking privately. If you are staying in one of those locations and wish to join a group expedition, your pick-up location will be the Home Ranch Parking Lot in Jackson. If you wish to book a private expedition with a pick-up north of Jackson, a pick-up fee will apply.
- Expedition begins in Jackson, WY and concludes in Bozeman, MT. Airfare transportation not included
- Transportation from Bozeman, Montana to Jackson, WY at the end of the expedition in a customized safari-style vehicle can be arranged for an additional transportation fee.
*Due to limited rooms, single occupancy may not be available on every trip date
Cost: $3,300 per person - Single Supplement Fee: $515
Pre or Post Extra Night Lodging:$150
*Park pass and gratuity not included