School & Youth Groups
Current School Groups that Attend Teton Science Schools Field Education Programs
View Teton Science Schools Field Education School Groups in a larger map
Throughout the year, Teton Science Schools provide programming for student groups from across the country. Three- to seven-day programs are developed collaboratively with school leaders, assuring that educational standards and objectives are integrated into program design. Programs can be developed to tour the Greater Yellowstone Geo-ecosystem with our accomplished field instructors.
Our year-round campus programs are staged at either our Jackson or Kelly campuses. Students live in dormitory-style buildings on the Jackson Campus or in rustic cabins on the Kelly Campus.
Whatever your interest, our programs can be custom-designed to meet your needs, objectives and interests.
Activities might include:
- Hiking, skiing or snowshoeing in Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest
- Hands-on experiences in field ecology
- Animal tracking
- Wildlife observation
- Conducting original ecological field research
- Field journaling and sketching
- Practicing Leave-No-Trace guidelines
- Alpine ecology
- Ecological field research
For registration information or to design your program today, please contact Joe Petrick, email@example.com or 307.734.3715.