Wildlife & Waterfalls Expedition
The Wildlife & Waterfalls Expedition will travel through Grand Teton National Park en route to Yellowstone National Park. The early morning hours will be spent observing wildlife in Grand Teton National Park. Once in Yellowstone we will visit the West Thumb Geyser Basin, Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley and Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River. The Grand Canyon is crowned by the Upper and Lower Falls. This expedition will retrace our route back to Jackson Hole.
Offered: May 13, 2016- November 1, 2016
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable naturalist with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- Our comfortable, customized, safari-style vehicles with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation no matter your seat
- Hands-on use of professional field guidebooks, antlers, horns, skins and skulls. Kid's guidebooks also available
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife. Lunch is included on all full day expeditions.
- A souvenir water bottle
- A complimentary pick-up at your hotel located in the town of Jackson or Teton Village or at the Home Ranch Parking lot (corner of N. Cache and E. Gill) near the town square in Jackson, WY. PLEASE NOTE: Pickup is not available for lodging arrangements in Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park or other points north of Jackson unless you are booking privately. If you are staying in one of those locations and wish to join a group expedition, your pick-up location will be the Home Ranch Parking Lot in Jackson. If you wish to book a private expedition with a pick-up north of Jackson, a pick-up fee will apply.
Cost: $330 per person
Private Wildlife & Waterfalls Expedition: $2,100 (up to 7 people, each additional over 7 - $330)
*Park pass and gratuity not included
or Call 877.404.6626