Winter Wolves of Yellowstone Tour
This seven-day tour is the premier wolf viewing safari in the Rockies and Yellowstone. In the Lamar Valley our trained biologists know where to see wolves, elk, bison, moose and other wildlife. No other expedition offers the opportunity to see more of Yellowstone's large mammals. This trip immerses you in an astounding landscape with the highest concentration of wildlife in the lower 48 states. Book a wolf safari now to secure a reservation.
Teton Science Schools' Wildlife Expeditions presents wildlife education at its best. We design our trips to maximize your wildlife experiences while minimizing environmental impact. Our small groups travel in customized safari-style vehicles. We stay in hotels and enjoy restaurant dining, ensuring a fun and rewarding vacation for the entire family.
February 27th-March 5th, 2019
February 27 - Arrival Day: Jackson, WY
March 5 - Departure Day: Bozeman, MT
Call 877.404.6626 to book this tour
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable naturalist with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- Our comfortable, customized, safari-style vehicles with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation no matter your seat
- Hands-on use of professional field guidebooks, antlers, horns, skins and skulls. Kids guidebooks also available
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife. Lunch is included on all full day tours. A picnic style lunch June through September, and a restaurant style lunch October through May.
- All lodging, meals, National Park Entrance fees and additional services described in itinerary
- A souvenir water bottle
- Tour begins in Jackson, WY and concludes in Bozeman, MT. Airfare transportation not included
*Due to limited rooms, single occupancy may not be available on every trip date
Cost: $4,175 per person - Single Supplement Fee: $515 (4 person minimum)
Private Tour: $19,500 (5 guests maximum)
*Gratuity not included