Old Faithful & Lower Loop of Yellowstone Tour
Starting in Jackson, we pass through Grand Teton National Park on the way to Yellowstone National Park. We admire the Tetons and stop for wildlife viewing along the way, but the primary focus of the day is Yellowstone. Our journey in Yellowstone begins with a tour of the Old Faithful area as well as a guided geyser walk. After a delicious lunch, we travel to the breathtaking Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. We stop at both upper and lower falls, as well as Yellowstone Lake. Throughout the expedition we discuss in detail Yellowstone’s history, geology, wildlife and wildfires. On our way back to Jackson we pass again through Grand Teton National Park, giving us a chance to marvel at the mountains again. We return to Jackson around dinner time.
Offered: May 12, 2018 - November 1, 2018
Trip Duration: 12 hours
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable naturalist with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- Our comfortable, customized, safari-style vehicles with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation no matter your seat
- Hands-on use of professional field guidebooks, antlers, horns, skins and skulls. Kid's guidebooks also available
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife. Lunch is included on all full day expeditions.
- A souvenir water bottle
- A complimentary pick-up at your hotel located in the town of Jackson or Teton Village or at the Home Ranch Parking lot (corner of N. Cache and E. Gill) near the town square in Jackson, WY. PLEASE NOTE: Pickup is not available for lodging arrangements in Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park or other points north of Jackson unless you are booking privately. If you are staying in one of those locations and wish to join a group tour, your pick-up location will be the Home Ranch Parking Lot in Jackson.
Private Tour: $2,100 (up to eleven people)
or Call 877.404.6626
Forms to Fill out Prior to Tour - Please bring completed forms with you on the day of your tour.
Don't Forget the Kids! Groups with children ages 8 and under save $10 per person*
*Offer valid on single-day public tours from May 28 to September 3 for groups booking with children ages 8 and under. Discount not valid on combination scenic float trips. Use promo code: SUMMER2018