We will pick you up at your place of lodging* before making our way to Grand Teton National Park. The Tetons come to life in the late afternoon sun, providing a magical backdrop for wildlife viewing and photography. Your guide will identify wildlife as you enjoy soft drinks and snacks from the comfort of our customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. We will stop to view wildlife through our high-quality spotting scopes and binoculars, occasionally watching nearby animals through the vehicle’s roof hatches. Our tours are tailored to your interests and abilities: the afternoon may include short walks to secluded spots in the park or extended stops for photography. Throughout the entire tour, our guides will answer your questions, share their knowledge, and teach you how to safely find and observe wildlife on your own.
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high-quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- A seat in our comfortable, customized, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans (with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife
- A souvenir water bottle
- *A complimentary pick-up at your hotel located in the town of Jackson, Teton Village or the Home Ranch Public Parking Lot (corner of N. Cache and E. Gill) near the town square in Jackson, WY. PLEASE NOTE: Pickup is not available for lodging arrangements in Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park or other points north or south of Jackson unless you book a private tour. If you are staying in one of those locations and wish to join a group tour, your pick-up location will be the Home Ranch Public Parking Lot in Jackson.
*Park pass and gratuity not included
Forms to Fill out Prior to Tour – Please bring completed forms with you on the day of your tour.
Single Day Cancellation Policy: All standard single day tours canceled prior to 48 hours of the scheduled departure time are refundable less a 10% nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled departure time are non-refundable. Tours booked prior to June 1, 2020 will adhere to our prior policy: prior to 48 hours, tours are refundable less a $25 processing fee.