We will pick you up in the town of Jackson or your place of lodging* in one of our customized, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. Treat yourself to hot beverages and snacks as we pass through Grand Teton National Park on our way to Yellowstone National Park**, stopping to admire the Tetons at sunrise or to view wildlife along the way. Our journey in Yellowstone begins with a tour of the Old Faithful area as well as a guided geyser walk. After a delicious picnic lunch in the park, we travel to the breathtaking Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. We will stop at the Upper and Lower falls, as well as Yellowstone Lake. Yellowstone is home to the largest concentration of mammals in the lower 48, and you may see bison, coyotes, elk, otters, bears, pronghorn, and wolves. Throughout the tour, we discuss in detail Yellowstone’s history, geology, and wildlife. Our guides will spend the day answering your questions and sharing their passion for the area. After a full day in Yellowstone, we depart for Jackson, again passing through Grand Teton National Park to marvel at the mountains. We return to Jackson around dinner time.
- An extremely passionate and knowledgeable naturalist with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- A pair of binoculars for each participant and high-quality spotting scopes to view wildlife without disturbing their natural behavior
- A seat in our comfortable, customized, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with roof hatches that allow for easy wildlife observation.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, various soft drinks and snacks to keep you focused on the wildlife. Lunch is included on all full day tours.
- A souvenir water bottle
- *A complimentary pick-up at your home or hotel located in the town of Jackson, Wilson, or Teton Village or at the Home Ranch Parking lot (corner of N. Cache and E. Gill) near the town square in Jackson, WY. For private tours, pickup at lodging in Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, or other points north or south of Jackson is possible. However, the drive time for the guide to get from Jackson to your accommodation, for both pickup and drop off, will be subtracted from the total time on the tour.
**Park pass and gratuity not included
Forms to Fill out Prior to Tour – Please bring completed forms with you on the day of your tour.
Single Day Cancellation Policy: All standard single day tours canceled prior to 48 hours of the scheduled departure time are refundable less a 10% nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled departure time are non-refundable.