Sunday, February 28, 2021 from 1:00-3:00 pm MT
Winter time presents a new world to explore and opportunities to engage students in the study and practice of science. This virtual workshop focuses on snow science through virtual learning and inquiry-based field experiences in the snow. We will introduce the foundations of snow science while highlighting ways in which it can be used to explore and introduce concepts in elementary and secondary science.
- Teachers are encouraged to attend in teams from their school to learn together.
- All participants will be eligible for a school-team or individual coaching session with a course instructor that will be scheduled at and following the February 28 session.
- Participants are also eligible for a certificate of completion after the end of the workshop.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, February 18, 2021 in order to allow for supplies to be mailed to participants.
- Zoom link and additional information will be shared by Friday, February 26, and anticipate receiving course supplies prior to the course session at the address you register with.