Teton Junior Science School (TJSS) is a place where you can play and let your imagination go wild. Days are filled with scientific discovery, creative play, problem solving, water games, and exploration. This program focuses on nature play at the Jackson Campus of Teton Science Schools. Our playfield, forest and indoor spaces provide an enriching playground. Our educators are great role models and will provide a perfect blend of learning and fun while also ensuring appropriate social distancing.
Teton Junior Science School will take place entirely on our Jackson Campus (700 Coyote Canyon Rd). Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm. TJSS is limited to students entering Grades 1-4.
Registration will be limited to 26 students per week. Registered campers will be split into two groups of 13 (with two instructors) according to ages of registrants.
The following changes have been made to our operations due to COVID-19:
- Camp groups (13 students and two instructors each) will not mix during the week.
- We will not be taking field trips beyond the Jackson Campus (no transportation in TSS vehicles)
- Daily health screening and temperature checks
- All staff will wear face masks
- At all times, students will either maintain social distance of 6 feet+ or wear masks