Wildlife Expeditions is the original tour provider in the greater Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Since 1999, our biologists and naturalists have shared the magic of this amazing ecosystem with curious guests seeking more out of their experience in the wild. Observe wildlife in their natural habitats and learn about local ecology, history, biology and botany from professional educators.
Reimagine Fall Vacation
Yellowstone + Grand Teton National Parks: Our Wild Classrooms
Experience the Teton Science Schools Difference. Join us for a tour!
Gift a bucket-list wildlife viewing and scenic experience for that person on your list that has it all.
Yellowstone Hiking & Sightseeing Tour
June 5 - Sept. 30
Hiking & Sightseeing
Explore America’s first National Park with your own local guide. This all-day interpretive tour journeys into the heart of Yellowstone and includes a signature naturalist hike. Learn about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem at your own pace and tailor the outing to your interests.
Grand Teton Family Adventure
April 1-Nov. 30
Hands-on interpretive and wildlife viewing tour designed for kids. Explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands with your own personal guide who’s really a kid at heart.
Private Grand Teton Winter Sunrise Tour
Dec 15 - Mar 31
Half-day interpretative tour designed for wildlife viewing. Opportunity to observe and learn about elk, moose, bighorn sheep, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands. Perfect for early risers – Sunrise Tour starts at 7:30 am.
Know Before You Go
We are taking many additional precautions to keep our guests and guides safe. Here is what you can expect:
According to the National Park Service and a recent facemask order issued by local public health authorities, all guests on tours are required to wear a facemask and to practice social distancing.
- Please wash your hands and put on a face mask before pickup. Your guide will take your temperature and ask a few health questions before you begin your tour.
- Our vehicles are fitted with a plexiglass barrier that will separate you from your guide. We ask that all guests sit in the rear of the vehicles. There are six window seats available in the vehicles, plus a roof hatch.
- Food and beverages provided during your tour will be individually wrapped.
- We are taking extra precautions in cleaning our vehicles and equipment between trips.
- To minimize contact, guides will avoid shaking hands or touching guest belongings, including cell phones. Please be prepared to carry your own belongings.
- Refusal to comply with any of the above mentioned protocols is grounds for removal from the tour.
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2022 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Special Offer Terms & Conditions:
Promotions are valid by season. Valid for new reservations only and subject to availability and blackout dates. Savings cannot be combined with any other offers. Non-transferrable, no cash value.
Help your guide out! Please download and bring completed forms on the day of your tour.
Teton Science Schools is an Authorized Concessioner to provide chartered programs in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.