Teton Science Schools is an Authorized Concessioner to provide chartered programs in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
Reimagine Summer Vacation
Choose Your Tour
Grand Teton Wildlife Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
All-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Observe and learn about elk, moose, and bighorn sheep coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands.
Grand Teton Wildlife Sunrise Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing. Perfect for early risers! Explore Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands at the break of dawn when wildlife are most active with your own personal guide.
Grand Teton Wildlife Sunset Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing and catching magnificent alpenglow views.. Explore Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands during the heart of the day with your own personal guide. Pick-up times vary by season.
Yellowstone Scenic Driving Tour
May 14 - Nov 7
Explore America’s first National Park with your own local guide. This all-day interpretive tour focuses on exploring the heart of Yellowstone including a walking tour of Old Faithful. Learn about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem at your own pace and tailored to your interests.
Know Before You Go
We are taking many additional precautions to keep our guests and guides safe. Here is what you can expect:
- Please wash your hands and put on a face mask before pickup. Your guide will take your temperature and ask a few health questions before you begin your tour.
- Our vehicles are fitted with a plexiglass barrier that will separate you from your guide. We ask that all guests sit in the rear of the vehicles. There are six window seats available in the vehicles, plus a roof hatch.
- The National Parks have asked all guests on tours to practice social distancing and to wear a facemask when that is not possible.
- Food and beverages provided during your tour will be individually wrapped.
- We are taking extra precautions in cleaning our vehicles and equipment between trips.
- To minimize contact, guides will avoid shaking hands or touching guest belongings, including cell phones. Please be prepared to carry your own belongings.
- Refusal to comply with any of the above mentioned protocols is grounds for removal from the tour.
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2021 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Special Offer Terms & Conditions:
Promotions are valid by season. Valid for new reservations only and subject to availability and blackout dates. Savings cannot be combined with any other offers. Non-transferrable, no cash value.
Help your guide out! Please download and bring completed forms on the day of your tour.