Teton Science Schools is an Authorized Concessioner to provide snowcoach tours, ski and snowshoe trips, photography and chartered programs in Yellowstone National Park.
Book Your Expedition Today
Choose Your Tour
Yellowstone Snowcoach Tour
Dec 15 - Jan 25
Once in a lifetime chance to experience the solitude and serenity of Yellowstone National Park during winter. Witness Old Faithful and other geothermal features in a dramatic winter landscape with an interpretive guide.
Grand Teton Wildlife Tour
Dec 15 - Apr 30
Full-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Greatest opportunity to observe and learn about elk, moose, and bighorn sheep coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands.
Grand Teton Wildlife Sunrise Tour
Dec 15 - Apr 30
Half-day interpretative tour designed for wildlife viewing. Opportunity to observe and learn about elk, moose, bighorn sheep, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands. Perfect for early risers – Sunrise Tour starts at 7:30 am.
Grand Teton Wildlife Sunset Tour
Dec 15 - Apr 30
Half-day interpretative tour designed for wildlife viewing. Opportunity to observe and learn about elk, moose, bighorn sheep, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands. Perfect aprés ski activity – Sunset Tour start times vary by month.
Know Before Your Go
We are taking many additional precautions to keep our guests and guides safe. Here is what you can expect:
- Please wash your hands and put on a face mask before pickup. Your guide will take your temperature and ask a few health questions before you begin your tour.
- Our vehicles are fitted with a plexiglass barrier that will separate you from your guide. We ask that all guests sit in the rear of the vehicles. There are six window seats available in the vehicles, plus a roof hatch.
- The National Parks have asked all guests on tours to practice social distancing and to wear a facemask when that is not possible.
- Food and beverages provided during your tour will be individually wrapped.
- We are taking extra precautions in cleaning our vehicles and equipment between trips.
- To minimize contact, guides will avoid shaking hands or touching guest belongings, including cell phones. Please be prepared to carry your own belongings.
- Refusal to comply with any of the above mentioned protocols is grounds for removal from the tour.
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Winter 2020/21 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations at least seven days prior to trip date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit or receive 50% refund.
Special Offer Terms & Conditions:
Promotions are valid by season. For winter special offers, the following blackout dates apply: December 26 to January 3, January 16-17, 2021, February 13-14, 2021. Valid for new reservations only and subject to availability. Savings cannot be combined with any other offers. Non-transferrable, no cash value.
Early Bird offer expires November 25, 2021.
Cyber Monday offer valid on November 30, 2021 only.
Mountain Academy Friends & Family offer expires December 20, 2021.