We understand that families sometimes face economic challenges and must make difficult choices. We strongly believe that all children should be able to participate in a summer camp at Teton Science Schools. We don’t want any child to miss out on this opportunity because of cost. Friends of Teton Science Schools have donated funds that allow us to provide financial assistance to families. Awards are based on demonstrated need and available funds. Awards will vary from family to family.
Important information: If you are a full time, year-round resident of Teton County, Wyoming, and your child is entering grades K-6 in September of 2019, please contact One22 in Jackson, Wyoming at (307) 739-4500 to set up an appointment to discuss and apply for financial aid.
If the above information does not apply to you, please follow the steps below to apply for financial assistance.
- Awards are for Science Camps only at the Jackson and Kelly Campuses (Entering 1st-12th grades)
- Requests for financial assistance are limited to two programs per child.
- At this time, scholarships are not available for Teton Valley Community School Summer Camps.
- A separate application is required for each child.
- Submit an online application here. Please note that camps with a tuition of $500 or more require submission of your 2018 tax return.
- Within 1 business day of receiving your application, we will send you a coupon code to register online for your selected camp(s). You will be required to pay a program deposit of $100 per camp. This will hold your space in the camp(s) while we review your financial assistance application.
- TSS will review your application and notify you of your award in 2-4 weeks by email or phone. You will have 1 week to accept or deny the award. If you choose to accept the award, please call Registration at 307-734-3707.
- If you should accept the award that is granted, the $100 deposit will be applied towards cost of the camp. If you do not accept the award amount, the $100 will be refunded.
- You will then receive an email with a link to your TSS account, where you will be able to complete all required forms for your child and pay the balance due.