We prioritize the health and well-being of our guests, guides and partners. We are taking many precautions to keep our guests and guides safe.
Here is what guests can expect:
- In accordance to CDC recommendations and local Public Health authorities, masks are optional in vehicles on our tours. We follow policies as mandated by the NPS. NPS ongoing masking guidance is based on the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels.
- Guests are asked to wash hands before pickup.
- Your guide may ask a few health questions before the tour begins.
- Guests should have paperwork printed, signed, and ready to give to guide upon pickup.
- We ask that all guests sit in the rear of the vehicles. There are six window seats available in the vehicles, plus a roof hatch. Tours accommodate nine (9) guests max.
- The National Parks have asked all guests on tours to practice physical distancing.
- Food and beverages provided on tours will be individually wrapped.
- To minimize contact, guides will avoid shaking hands or touching guest belongings, including cell phones. Guests should be prepared to carry their own belongings.
- Teton Science Schools routinely cleans vehicles and equipment between trips.
Refusal to comply with any of the above mentioned protocols is grounds for removal from the tour.