Due to COVID-19, we are only offering private tours this summer so guests can comfortably enjoy the parks with their friend and family groups. We are offering special pricing to allow more guests to enjoy this opportunity.
We are taking many additional precautions to keep our guests and guides safe. Here is what you can expect:
- Please wash your hands and put on a face mask before pickup. Your guide will take your temperature and ask a few health questions before you begin your tour. If possible, have your paperwork printed, signed, and ready to give to your guide when you are picked up.
- Our vehicles are fitted with a plexiglass barrier that will separate you from your guide. We ask that all guests sit in the rear of the vehicles. There are six window seats available in the vehicles, plus a roof hatch.
- The National Parks have asked all guests on tours to practice social distancing and to wear a facemask when that is not possible.
- Food and beverages during your tour will be individually wrapped.
- We are taking extra precautions in cleaning our vehicles and equipment between trips. Your guide will provide more information on how to use equipment safely.
- To minimize contact, guides will avoid shaking hands or touching guest belongings, including cell phones. Please be prepared to carry your own belongings.
Refusal to comply with any of the above mentioned protocols is grounds for removal from the tour.