Private Grand Teton Wildlife Sunrise Tour (Half Day)
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing. Perfect for early risers! Explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands at the break of dawn when wildlife are most active with your own personal guide.
$450Up to 2 guests
For active, early risers
Established in 1929, Grand Teton National Park encompasses 485 square miles of natural habitat for elk, moose, bighorn sheep, birds of prey, and possibly wolves. Explore the beauty of the southern half of the park including panoramic views of Grand Teton peak at 13,775 ft in elevation. This magnificent ecosystem comes alive in the winter and this tour offers ample opportunity for winter wildlife viewing while learning about the ecology, natural history, and cultural history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- Start the day viewing local fauna in the quiet, dawn hours when wildlife is most active
- Local expertise on best spots for viewing elk, moose, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, bison, mule deer, foxes, eagles and more around Jackson Hole
- Explore Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest
- Use of professional field guide books, antlers, horns, skins and skulls
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and snacks
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your home or hotel
* National Park pass and gratuity not included
Our Tour Vans
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your wildlife viewing tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for wildlife viewing.
Before You Go
Layering is key! We recommend guests bring a day pack and the following items: rain jacket, lightweight puffy or fleece layer, knit hat or beanie, sun hat or visor, and comfortable hiking shoes. Sunscreen is always recommended.
Fill Out Your Forms
Please bring completed forms the day of your tour.Download Form
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2021 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review our COVID-19 protocols here.
Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your location of choice at the following times:
May 1 – September 6: 6 am
September 7 – 30: 6:30 am
October: 7 am
November: 7:30 am
Other Summer Trips
Yellowstone Driving Tour
May 8 to Nov. 1
Explore America’s first National Park with your own local guide. This all-day interpretive tour focuses on exploring the heart of Yellowstone including a walking tour of Old Faithful. Learn about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem at your own pace and tailored to your interests.Details + Book Online
Grand Teton Wildlife Tour
May 1 to Dec. 17
All-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Observe and learn about elk, moose, and bighorn sheep coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands.Details + Book Online
Grand Teton Wildlife Sunset Tour
May 1 to Dec. 17
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing and catching magnificent alpenglow views.. Explore Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge, and surrounding National Forest lands during the heart of the day with your own personal guide. Pick-up times vary by season.Details + Book Online