Private Grand Teton Wildlife Full Day Tour
Spectacular Wildlife Viewing
April 1 - Nov. 30
All-day private, interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Observe and learn about elk, moose, coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands.
$800Up to 4 guests
For the wildlife viewing enthusiasts
This signature tour is designed for avid wildlife viewers with a love for natural history, cultural history, and interpretative learning. Our knowledgeable guides transform this full-day tour into an immersive wildlife adventure. They will focus on the diverse and vibrant ecosystem in Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest diverse and vibrant ecosystem.
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- Start the day viewing local fauna in the quiet, dawn hours when wildlife is most active
- Local expertise on best spots for viewing elk, moose, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, bison, mule deer, foxes, eagles and more around Jackson Hole
- Explore Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge and Bridger-Teton National Forest
- Use of professional field guide books, antlers, horns, skins and skulls
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and water
- Snacks and picnic lunch around midday
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location
* National Park pass and gratuity not included
Our Tour Vans
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your wildlife viewing tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for wildlife viewing.
Before You Go
Layering is key! We recommend guests bring a day pack and the following items: rain jacket, lightweight puffy or fleece layer, knit hat or beanie, sun hat or visor, and comfortable hiking shoes. Sunscreen is always recommended.
Fill Out Your Forms
Please bring completed forms the day of your tour.Download Form
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review our COVID-19 protocols here.
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2022 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location at the following times:
April 1 – 30: 6:30 am
May 1 – Sept. 5: 6 am
Sept. 6 – 30: 6:30 am
October: 7 am
November 7:30 am
Other Summer Trips
Yellowstone Hiking & Sightseeing Tour
June 10 - Sept. 30
Hiking & Sightseeing
Explore America’s first National Park with your own local guide. This all-day interpretive tour journeys into the heart of Yellowstone and includes a signature naturalist hike. Learn about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem at your own pace and tailor the outing to your interests.
Grand Teton Summer Sunrise Tour
April 1-Nov. 30
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing. Perfect for early risers! Explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands at the break of dawn when wildlife are most active with your own personal guide.
Grand Teton Summer Sunset Tour
April 1-Nov. 30
End your day in Jackson Hole with a sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park. Wildlife re-emerge during the late afternoon hours and the Teton Mountains provide a picture perfect backdrop for a natural light show. Let our knowledgeable guides show you the best spots for wildlife viewing while sharing their passion for natural history and cultural history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.