For the Wildlife Viewing Enthusiasts
This signature tour is designed for avid wildlife viewers with a love for natural history, cultural history, and interpretative learning. Our knowledgeable guides transform this full-day tour into an immersive wildlife adventure. They will focus on the diverse and vibrant ecosystem in Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest diverse and vibrant ecosystem.
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- Start the day viewing local fauna in the quiet, dawn hours when wildlife is most active
- Local expertise on best spots for viewing elk, moose, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, bison, mule deer, foxes, eagles and more around Jackson Hole
- Explore Grand Teton National Park, National Elk Refuge and Bridger-Teton National Forest
- Use of professional field guide books, antlers, horns, skins and skulls
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and water
- Snacks and picnic lunch around midday
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location
* National Park pass and gratuity not included
Additional Tour Information
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your wildlife viewing tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for wildlife viewing.
Layering is key! We recommend guests bring a day pack and the following items: rain jacket, lightweight puffy or fleece layer, knit hat or beanie, sun hat or visor, and comfortable hiking shoes. Sunscreen is always recommended.
Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location at the following times:
April 1 – 30: 6:30 am
May 1 – Sept. 5: 6 am
Sept. 6 – 30: 6:30 am
October: 7 am
November 7:30 am
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review our COVID-19 protocols here.