Private Yellowstone Hiking & Sightseeing Tour
Minimum Group Size of 3 Guests
June 15 - Sept. 30
Hiking & Sightseeing
Explore America’s first National Park with your own local guide. This all-day interpretive tour journeys into the heart of Yellowstone and includes a signature naturalist hike. Learn about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem at your own pace and tailor the outing to your interests.
Minimum group size of 3 guests.
$1250Up to 4 Guests
Journey Beyond the Boardwalks
Explore America’s first National Park through an interpretive nature hike and sightseeing with a knowledgeable, local guide. This tour provides an intimate look at some of the Park’s most classic features including the Old Faithful geyser basin, home to the largest concentration of geysers in the world! Journey beyond the boardwalks as you continue your exploration with a guided hike on dirt trails in this spectacular national wonder. Minimum group size of 3 guests.
- Perfect blend of driving, sightseeing and activity
- Interpretive naturalist hike – your guide will work the group’s hiking preferences (featured location, length, strenuousness, etc.) to select an ideal outing!
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with cultural and natural history expertise and a trained eye for spotting native wildlife.
- Tour is at your own pace and can be tailored to your interests.
- Use of professional field guide books, antlers, horns, skins and skulls.
- Be back to town in time for dinner!
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and water
- Snacks and picnic lunch around midday
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your home or hotel
*National Park entrance fees and gratuity not included
**Per Yellowstone National Park backcountry policies, groups hiking must meet a minimum size of four including guide.
Our Tour Vans
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your scenic driving tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for scenic and wildlife viewing.
Before You Go
Layering is key! We recommend guests bring a day pack and the following items: rain jacket, lightweight puffy or fleece layer, knit hat or beanie, sun hat or visor, and comfortable hiking shoes. Sunscreen is always recommended.
Fill Out Your Forms
Please bring completed forms the day of your tour.Download Form
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2021 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review COVID-19 protocols here.
Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your location of choice at the following times:
May 1 – September 6: 6 am
September 7 – 30: 6:30 am
October: 7 am
November: 7:30 am
Other Summer Trips
Grand Teton Summer Wildlife Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
All-day private, interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Observe and learn about elk, moose, coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands.
Grand Teton Summer Sunrise Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing. Perfect for early risers! Explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands at the break of dawn when wildlife are most active with your own personal guide.
Grand Teton Summer Sunset Tour
May 1 - Dec 17
End your day in Jackson Hole with a sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park. Wildlife re-emerge during the late afternoon hours and the Teton Mountains provide a picture perfect backdrop for a natural light show. Let our knowledgeable guides show you the best spots for wildlife viewing while sharing their passion for natural history and cultural history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.