Private Yellowstone Scenic Driving Tour
May 12 - Nov. 1
This signature tour of America’s first National Park celebrates the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and provides an intimate look at some of the park’s most classic sights including the active geysers in the Old Faithful area, the breathtaking Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and Yellowstone Lake with its unique geothermal features. With your own personal guide, gain a deeper understanding of the magnificence of this 2.2M acre natural wonder.
$1380Up to 9 guests
|Guests||Value Season*||Regular season**|
*May 12 to May 25
**Sept 5 to November 1
An educational day in Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park provides a pristine landscape for exploration and education. Filled with rich human and ecological stories, people have spent time in the Yellowstone region for more than 11,000 years. This classic tour offers a front-row view of America’s first national park, established in 1872. Visit some of Yellowstone’s most iconic geothermal features and signature sights with expert guides who love to share their knowledge of natural history and cultural history within the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- A perfect blend of driving and sightseeing along Yellowstone boardwalks
- Interpretive naturalist hike – your guide will work the group’s hiking preferences (featured location, length, strenuousness, etc.) to select an ideal outing!
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with cultural and natural history expertise and a trained eye for spotting native wildlife
- Tour is at your own pace and can be tailored to your interests
- Use of professional field guide books, antlers, horns, skins and skulls
- Be back to town in time for dinner!
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High-quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and water
- Snacks and picnic lunch around midday
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location
*National Park entrance fees and gratuity not included
Our Tour Vans
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your scenic driving tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for scenic and wildlife viewing.
Before You Go
Layering is key! We recommend guests bring a day pack and the following items: rain jacket, lightweight puffy or fleece layer, knit hat or beanie, sun hat or visor, and comfortable hiking shoes. Sunscreen is always recommended.
Fill Out Your Forms
Please bring completed forms the day of your tour.Download Form
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. For the Summer 2022 season, we will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review COVID-19 protocols here.
Complimentary pick-up at your accommodations within the limited Jackson Hole area or a centralized meetup location at the following times:
May 13 – September 5: 6 am
September 6 – 30: 6:30 am
October: 7 am
November: 7 am
Other Summer Trips
Grand Teton Summer Wildlife Tour
April 1-Nov. 30
All-day private, interpretive tour designed for wildlife aficionados. Observe and learn about elk, moose, coyotes, birds of prey, and possibly wolves in Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands.
Grand Teton Summer Sunrise Tour
April 1-Nov. 30
Half-day interpretive tour designed for wildlife viewing. Perfect for early risers! Explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding National Forest lands at the break of dawn when wildlife are most active with your own personal guide.
Grand Teton Summer Sunset Tour
April 1-Nov. 30
End your day in Jackson Hole with a sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park. Wildlife re-emerge during the late afternoon hours and the Teton Mountains provide a picture perfect backdrop for a natural light show. Let our knowledgeable guides show you the best spots for wildlife viewing while sharing their passion for natural history and cultural history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.