To get the Mountain Academy application process started, follow the steps below.
- Schedule a Campus Tour on your campus tour, you’ll see students and faculty in action. Tours are offered year-round by appointment. Although we recommend scheduling a tour when school is in session, we can accommodate schedules to offer tours at other times.
- Apply Submit your application by January 31. Applications after this date will be considered as space allows.
- Schedule Classroom Visit and Family Interview (Email email@example.com or call 307-733-3729) Pre-Kindergarten applicants complete a one to two-hour classroom visit with parents/caregivers in attendance. Kindergarten applicants will complete a partial day classroom visit, while grades 1-12 applications will complete a full-day classroom visit. The applicant and parents/caregivers will attend an interview with a member of the enrollment team and a faculty member from the applicant’s grade level. Applicants for grades 4-12 will be asked to respond to a writing prompt. For non-local families, you have the option of interviewing via Zoom Meeting. Classroom visits and family interviews must be completed by February 23.
- Tuition Assistance Mountain Academy is proud to partner with School and Student Services (SSS) to facilitate our tuition assistance program. If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, please download the instructions, available here. Applications are due by January 31, 2020.
- Student Evaluation Form Applicants for grades 1 through 12 need a current teacher to complete this student evaluation form as part of the application process.
- Admissions Decisions We will announce admissions decisions by March 1. If there are more qualified applicants than there are openings in a particular grade, it is possible that qualified applications may be offered a place in our wait pool. Mid-year enrollments are possible on a space-available basis.