To get the application process started, follow the steps below.
- Schedule a Campus Tour on your campus tour, you’ll see students and faculty in action. Tours are offered year-round by appointment. Although we recommend scheduling a tour when school is in session, we can accommodate schedules to offer tours at other times.
- Apply Submit your application by January 31. Applications after this date will be considered as space allows.
- Schedule Classroom Visit and Family Interview Pre-Kindergarten applicants complete a one to two-hour classroom visit with parents/caregivers in attendance. Kindergarten applicants will complete a partial day classroom visit, while grades 1-8 applicants will complete a full-day classroom visit. The applicant and parents/caregivers will attend an interview. Pre-K applicant interviews will be with parents/caregivers only.
- Flexible Tuition Application If you’re interested in applying for flexible tuition, please submit this separate application by January 31.
- Student Evaluation Form Applicants for grades 1 through 8 need a current teacher to complete this student evaluation form as part of the application process.
We will announce admissions decisions by March 1. If there are more qualified applicants than there are openings in a particular grade, it is possible that qualified applications may be offered a place in our wait pool. Mid-year enrollments are possible on a space-available basis.