To get the application process started, follow the steps below.
- Schedule a Campus Tour on your campus tour, you’ll see students and faculty in action. Tours are offered year-round by appointment. Although we recommend scheduling a tour when school is in session, we can accommodate schedules to offer tours at other times.
- Apply Submit your application by January 31. Applications after this date will be considered as space allows.
- Schedule Classroom Visit and Family Interview Pre-Kindergarten applicants complete a one to two-hour classroom visit with parents/caregivers in attendance. Kindergarten applicants will complete a partial day classroom visit, while grades 1-12 applications will complete a full-day classroom visit. The applicant and parents/caregivers will attend an interview with a member of the enrollment team and a faculty member from the applicant’s grade level. Applicants for grades 4-12 will be asked to respond to a writing prompt. For non-local families, you have the option of interviewing ia Zoom Meeting. Classroom visits and family interviews must be completed by February 23.
- Tuition Assistance Application If you’re interested in applying for tuition assistance, please submit this separate application by January 31.
- Student Evaluation Form Applicants for grades 1 through 12 need a current teacher to complete this student evaluation form as part of the application process.
- Admissions Decisions We will announce admissions decisions by March 1. If there are more qualified applicants than there are openings in a particular grade, it is possible that qualified applications may be offered a place in our wait pool. Mid-year enrollments are possible on a space-available basis.