What’s your earliest memory of a national park? Who were you with? What season was it? What was the best adventure of that trip? Is it time to make new memories in one of these special places?
There is so much to see in our wild backyard of Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, and yet it’s easy to miss spotting spectacular wildlife without the benefit of local knowledge. Our Wildlife Expeditions team of biologists and naturalists has a deep understanding of this amazing ecosystem and the ways of its marvelous creatures. And as professional educators, they also understand how to bring this magical place to life for visitors from across town and across the world.
This summer, Wildlife Expeditions has launched two new tours and we wanted to make sure you were in the know! Here are some of the highlights. See you out there!
Yellowstone Hiking Tour – Journey Beyond the Boardwalks
- See Old Faithful and explore the Upper Geyser Basin, home to the highest concentration of geysers in the world!
- Get off the beaten path and away from the crowds on hikes that allow you to explore hidden gems of the world’s first national park.
- Spend more time on your feet and less time in the vehicle on this active, outdoor adventure.
- Experience the park with more of your senses. Smell the trees and flowering plants, hear bird song, and feel the wind blow.
- Since these are private tours, your guide can tailor your explorations to the needs and interests of your group.
Grand Teton Family Adventure – Wildlife Viewing Designed with Kids in Mind
- Experience the Park as a dream playground on a six-hour immersive adventure with a guide who understands that kids need breaks and chances to explore.
- Practice wildlife tracking and kid-friendly activities that get the whole family playing together.
- Wildlife viewing becomes hands-on as you interact with specimens of antlers, skins, and skulls.
- Get access to high-quality spotting scopes and binoculars to make those blurry brown spots in the distance recognizable as a grizzly bear and her cubs!
- Take the guesswork out of looking for wildlife by being with guides who are familiar with the behavior and patterns of local critters.