For Active, Early RisersMornings come alive in Grand Teton National Park’s diverse and vibrant ecosystem. This private, half-day features a local guide with a love for sharing natural history, cultural history of Yellowstone National Park, and interpretative learning skills. Established in 1929, Grand Teton National Park encompasses 485 square miles of natural habitat for elk, moose, bighorn sheep, birds of prey, and possibly wolves. Explore the beauty of the southern half of the park including panoramic views of Grand Teton peak at 13,775 ft in elevation. This magnificent ecosystem comes alive in the winter and this tour offers ample opportunity for winter wildlife viewing while learning about the ecology, natural history, and cultural history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide with a trained eye for spotting wildlife
- Start the day viewing local fauna in the quiet, dawn hours when wildlife is most active
- Local expertise on best spots for viewing elk, moose, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, bighorn sheep, bison, mule deer, foxes, eagles and more around Jackson Hole
- Customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with rooftop hatches for easier viewing access
- High quality spotting scopes and binoculars available for enhanced wildlife observation
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, variety of soft drinks and snacks
- Souvenir water bottle
- Complimentary pick-up at your home or hotel
* National Park pass and gratuity not included
Additional Tour Information
Enjoy the comfort of customized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on your wildlife viewing tour. All vans are equipped with rooftop hatches for wildlife viewing.
Great option for a day off the slopes for active families and adults.
Layering is key! We recommend snow jackets, baselayers, warm boots, hats, and gloves to keep you comfortable.
Guides can tailor the tour to your interests and needs to maximize your experience. Just ask!
Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from your home or hotel.
Wildlife Expeditions is committed to providing our guests the most flexibility due to these uncertain times. We will provide a 100% refund for cancellations seven days prior to trip start date. Within seven days, guests can choose a full tour credit valid for up to one year or receive a 50% refund.
Wildlife Expeditions prioritizes the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. This will be our third season with proven and effective COVID-19 practices. Review our COVID-19 protocols here.