Teton Science Schools provides several exceptional Grand Teton and Jackson Hole event venues to gather as a community, connect as a team, and create memorable experiences in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. We welcome conferences, retreats, professional workshops, board meetings, community events, reunions, weddings, and other special gatherings.
Host an Event in Jackson Hole
Make Memories and Connections in Jackson Hole
Staff and facilities were great. What a fun learning environment! Simply a wonderful place to think, learn, and collaborate!Wes, We The People Conference Participant
Leave the Details to Us
Our event venues offer…
- Extraordinary Settings: Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Comfortable Lodging: From sustainably built, high-efficiency buildings to historic dude ranch cabins and lodges
- Flexible Spaces: Meeting and community rooms, conference halls, and dining and lodging facilities for a range of group sizes
- Catering and Dining Options: Delicious, customized meals and menu options to accommodate a wide range of culinary preferences and dietary restrictions
- Technical Support: Wireless internet, audio-visual systems and on-call IT specialists
- Natural and Historic Features: Historic landmark sites, natural history museum, and outdoor trails
- Educational Experiences: Naturalist-led hiking and canoe programs, team building activities, Doug Walker Challenge Course programs, wildlife viewing and service learning facilitated by trained educators
- On-site Coordination: An events coordinator to support your special event or gathering
Proceeds from gatherings and events benefit all of Teton Science Schools’ education and research programs.
Three Inspiring Campuses in One Amazing Place
Located less than two miles from the town of Jackson, the Jackson Campus of TSS is nestled on a 900-acre site comprised of aspen, conifer, grassland and sage habitats. The Jackson Campus can accommodate a variety of gatherings and special events from weddings and large conferences to workshops and retreats for as many as 300 guests, in adaptable modern spaces.
Our Kelly Campus is located on the east edge of Grand Teton National Park. The campus offers expansive views of the Teton Range and Snake River Valley and can accommodate mid-sized gatherings for as many as 50 guests in its historic dude ranch setting.
The Murie Ranch can accommodate intimate meetings and retreats for up to 25 guests, and is an ideal setting for connecting with the Murie legacy and exploring the natural beauty of the area.
Whether it be an extravagant gala or a corporate meeting, our culinary team is dedicated to providing a special events menu that fits the needs of your group. Take your dining experience on the road with a picnic in Grand Teton National Park or enjoy the comforts of our dining rooms and lodges. Customized menu options, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan dishes, and wine and beer service, are available with advance notice.
To learn more about menus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307.734.3703 with any questions.
Custom Team-Building and Learning Experiences
Teton Science Schools is proud to offer unique programming to compliment a wide variety of special events. Whether challenging your team on our challenge course or canoeing on the lakes of Grand Teton National Park, we aim to provide experiences that will build on the goals of your event and leave participants refreshed, energized, and inspired.
Jackson Hole Weddings and Special Events
Congratulations! There’s no better place to celebrate that once in a lifetime event than Jackson Hole. At Teton Science Schools, we aim to provide a unique and special environment to gather with your family and friends. We offer several full-service facilities capable of hosting the grandest of ceremonies to the most intimate of moments. Pair your celebration with one of our specially designed programs to create lasting memories in the Tetons!
To learn more about hosting weddings and special events at Teton Science Schools, please contact email@example.com or call 307.734.3703 with any questions